Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week Seven : Thing 17

This was NOT a pleasant experience. Very frustrating trying to do such a seemingly simple thing. Several sets of directions without any being clearly written. That's my big thing about technology...i need clear directions. I really am not stupid but I do wish that just because a step is obvious to the person writing the directions doesn't mean that it's going to be obvious to the person reading them. Over my lifetime I have written A LOT of procedures and no matter how well thought out YOU think it is when it comes down to the "doing" of it by the person for whom the procedures were written it can turn into a whole 'nother animal. Then again, I've worked a full day and am into my, what, 11th hour of straight time at work. I'm probably so tired that i couldn't comprehend the directions to tie a shoe.

No comments: